Each workshop can be used to discover the Method.
Anyone interested in learning Hakomi can participate in the training workshops. Each workshop is a stand alone module in which you will experience many aspects of the method.
You can attend any workshop without committing to others. However, if you wish to learn the Hakomi Method, we encourage you to commit yourself to attending training workshops on a continual basis until you have done 45 days. We currently offer 15 days of training per year.
Teaching is first of all experiential. It is done by exercises practiced individually, in pairs or in small groups. The exercises are designed to convey the principles, concepts and tools specific to the Method. You can expect to be transformed while learning skills and knowledge that be useful to you in all your relationships.
Dates for 2021/2022
- September 15, 2021 – Hakomi themed evening. 3 hours online (18h – 21h) in French
- 23 – 24 October 2021 – Multi-level training workshop in person and online (theme to come) in French
- November 11 – 14, 2021 – Retreat in person “Hakomi as spiritual practice” bilingual French / English
- November 27 – 28, 2021 – Multi-level training workshop in person and online (theme to come) in French
- December 15, 2021 – Hakomi themed evening. 3 hours online (18h – 21h) in French
- January 29 – 30, 2022 – Multi-level training workshop in person and online (theme to come) in French
- February 9, 2022 – Hakomi themed evening. 3 hours online (18h – 21h) in French
- March 5 – 6 2022 – Multi-level training workshop online in French
- May 11, 2022 – Hakomi themed evening. 3 hours online (18h – 21h) in French
- End of June 2022 – Retreat at the sheperding hut in person (date to be determined)
Who can participate
Weekends are multi-level. You bring your personal qualities, your knowledge, your life experiences, which are the starting point of your learning. Beginners and advanced students enrich each other, beginners benefit from modeling the method by the most experienced, and the more experienced have the opportunity to clarify and deepen their understanding and practice by working with people who are starting.
Schedule workshops in person
10h – 17h30 (6 hours of courses + breaks)
4 day workshops : CHF 550.- per week-end (CHF 500.- early-bird rate)
2 day workshops : CHF 300.- per week-end (CHF 280.- early-bird rate)
If you want to benefit from the early-bird discount of CHF 500.-/CHF 280.- per workshop (instead of CHF 550.-/CHF 300.-) make sure that your payment reaches us before the date mentioned in the info for the selected workshop.
Terms of withdrawal
The early bird discount is fully refundable or transferable up to one month prior to the workshop. After this time, registration is not refunded or transferable.
Registration by email to